How To Make Homemade CBD Lemonade
When you think of a crisp and refreshing summer drink, what is the first think you think of? We bet you’re thinking of either iced tea or lemonade, right? Knew it! With that in mind, we created the ultimate summer drink with a calming twist - CBD.
This recipe is super quick and easy to make, plus you most likely already have all the ingredients in your pantry or fridge! Featuring our naturally flavored Summer Lemon Tincture, you’ll be feeling cool, calm, and collected at your next 4th of July party, outdoor BBQ, or just hanging at home.
- 8 cups filtered water
- 8 tea bags black tea
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3-4 droppers of Source CBD Summer Lemon Oil Tincture
- 1 cup granulated white sugar or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Place 8 cups of water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add in the 8 black tea bags.
- Let it steep for 10-15 minutes. The longer the tea steeps, the stronger the tea flavor will be.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add in juice of 2 lemons and sugar of choice (optional). Stir until dissolved, tasting as you go and adding more sugar or lemon as desired.
- Chill in the fridge until cold
- Add 3-4 full droppers Lemon Flavor Source CBD Oil
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve over ice!